Need a dessert for a last minute dinner party? Here you are going! This cake has only THREE components and all sorts of of these are inside pantry all set for last minute enjoyable.
Making use of an angel food cake combine really adds volume for this dessert. You could also include cherry pie filling as opposed to the strawberries for a-twist on a pineapple inverted cake.
Strawberry Pineapple Angel Dump Cake
- 2 1/2 cups thawed (unsweetened) frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple DON'T DRAIN
- 1 (16 ounce) field angel meals dessert blend DRY
- Preheat range to 350 levels.
- Spread strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13-inch cooking cooking pan.
- Combine the pineapple and DRY dessert mix.
- Scatter batter evenly over strawberries.
- Bake 35 to 40 mins or until a toothpick placed to the center arrives clean.