Moist and satisfying, this thin zero fat cinnamon streusel coffee dessert is a sweet and unique option to begin the day.
I’m a coffee cake lover.
There’s anything so indulgent about having dessert for break fast.
It’s not at all something i actually do everyday, simply every once in sometime for an unique treat.
A number of my favorite coffee cakes will be the type that start with a yellow cake mix you sprinkle with streusel levels of cinnamon, brown sugar and sliced peanuts. The flavors remind myself for the small Drake’s Coffee Cakes I was so keen on as a young child developing up back east. (If you prefer to bake from scratch consider this yummy coffee crumb cake meal.)
This fast and simple thin reduced fat cinnamon streusel coffee dessert starts with a package of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cupcake combine that is basically a 9 ounce dessert blend (rather than the standard 18.25 ounce package) designed to make simply 12 cupcakes. You can always use 1 / 2 of a standard dessert mix as an alternative.
Simple low-fat coffee cake with cinnamon streusel
Recipe type: Breakfast Dessert
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ glass carefully sliced pecans
For coffee dessert
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellowish cupcake combine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpse flour
- ½ glass nonfat simple Greek yogurt
- ½ cup liquid
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 huge egg
- ½ tsp vanilla plant
- Position an oven rack within the center and preheat the range to 350 degrees. Softly mist an 8 x 8-inch square baking cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
- To really make the streusel, in a small bow, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans until well combined.
- To make the dessert, in a big bowl, beat together the dried out dessert blend, flour, yogurt, water, oil, eggs and vanilla with an electric powered mixer on method until smooth, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Scrape ½ the batter to the prepared pan and smooth it uniformly.
- Sprinkle ½ the streusel combination uniformly over the batter within the pan. Clean the rest of the batter throughout the topping, distributing it uniformly. Sprinkle all of those other streusel topping across cake batter.
- Bake until golden-brown and a toothpick placed into the center comes out clean, 25 to half an hour.
- Remove through the range and put on a wire rack to cool off for 20 mins. Piece and offer while nonetheless a little warm.
Dietary quotes Per Serving of low fat cinnamon streusel coffee dessert (1/12th): 149 calories, 6.8 g fat, 19.5 g carbohydrates, 0.6 g dietary fiber, 2.7 g necessary protein and 4 WW PointsPlus Value
*PointsPlus® for reduced fat cinnamon streusel coffee dessert computed by Easy Nourished Living; Not supported by body weight Watchers International, Inc.
Links to much more low fat coffee cakes:
Weight Watchers Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe – nice & tasty from scrape coffee cake with 5 WW PointsPlus Value bought at Weight Watchers
Skinny Raspberry Crumb Coffee Cake Recipe – with just 160 calories, 5.5 g fat, 25.3 g carbohydrates, 1.1 g fiber, 2.9 g protein and 4 WW PointsPlus per serving (1/12th of cake) found at Let’s Get Cooking Blog
Light Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe – with oats, walnuts and cinnamon. Each piece has 8 WW PointsPlus. From Cooking Light found at MyRecipes.
Skinny Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins Recipe – light, lemony, tender and bursting with blueberries. Each muffin has actually 7 WW PointsPlus Value. From Nancy Fox at Skinny Kitchen.
In the event that you liked this reduced fat cinnamon streusel coffee dessert:
Ensure you get your COMPLIMENTARY e-book: 15 Favorite sluggish Cooker Recipes (SmartPoints Edition)
You can also get regular updates from Martha with effortless healthy body weight Watchers friendly recipes, recommendations and support to assist you live your very best quick & more nourished life!
Many Thanks! Today look at your e-mail to have your no-cost e-book from Simple Nourished Living - 15 Simple, healthier, tasty, body weight Watchers Friendly slowly Cooker dishes - today with SmartPoints. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org as a secure sender inside mail.