Effortless Cheesecake # 1
Our easy no bake cheesecake recipe has the smooth, creamy flavor of cheesecake without the stress of cooking. Our recipe makes use of a pre-made graham cracker cake crust which will make set up even simpler. It does not get any simpler than this! Love!
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 ounce bundle smooth cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour lotion
8 ounces Cool Whip, a little thawed
Effortless Cheesecake Recipe #1 Directions:
1. Beat cream-cheese until smooth, add sugar and blend well. Add bad lotion and vanilla, mix really. Fold in Cool Whip.
2. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
Simple Cheesecake # 2
This might be an easy baked cheesecake dish that is topped with a delicious sour ointment and sugar topping. It really is crustless, you could quickly include a graham cracker crust before completing your pie dish. It gets rave reviews at each family members gathering!
2 plans (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 huge eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons sugar
8 ounces sour lotion
1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy Cheesecake number 2 Guidelines:
1. Beat cream-cheese, 2/3 glass sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 tsp vanilla with mixer until smooth. Pour into well-greased 9 inches cake plate.
2. Bake 22 to 25 minutes at 350 levels F. Turn oven down. Pull cheesecake and cool for five full minutes.
3. Combine 3 Tablespoons sugar, bad ointment, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread-over cozy cheesecake and go back to range for five full minutes.