If you read my post on how to make pound cake, you are going to observe that there are only two differeces between this meal which one: the addition of cinnamon and apples—I said it had been an excellent cake base recipe.
This dish calls for pink lady apples you could pick any variety you want. Pink Lady oranges sit right in between tart and nice apples. If you are seeking a more tart bite towards cake, try Granny Smith apples. If you prefer a sweeter cake, take to a Fuji apple.
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 ounces (1 glass) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla herb
- 8 ounces (2 glasses) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspon cooking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pink woman apple, peeled and chopped
- Preheat an oven to 325°F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchement report or butter and flour the bottoms and edges.
- With a mixer, beat the butter and sugar together on moderate speed until light and fluffy, about 5 mintues. Include the eggs, one-by-one, beating really after each and every addition. Add the vanilla and combine in well.
- In a seperate dish, blend collectively the flour, sodium, baking powder, and baking soda. Enhance the butter and sugar combination. Beat on medium-low speed until the flour is totally incorporated, about 2 moments. Fold within the chopped oranges in to the batter until evely distributed.
- Pour the batter in to the loaf pan and bake for 55 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick placed within the center comes out clean.