This cake is a summer time tradition within my house. Covering the cooking pan with butter and sugar provides the dessert a thick, crunchy crust.
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, softened, plus 1 tablespoon for the pan
- 15 ounces (2 cups) sugar, plus 3 tablespoons for the cooking pan
- 15 ounces (3 glasses) all-purpose flour, split
- 1 tsp baking dust
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 big eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla herb
- 1 dried out pint (10 ounces or around 2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Strawberries, recommended for serving
- Whipped ointment, optional for offering
- Temperature oven to 325 levels F. Heavily coat a tube bundt cooking pan 1 tablespoon butter and 3 tablespoons sugar
- Whisk together 10 ounces (2 cups) all-purpose flour, cooking dust, and sodium. Set-aside.
- Cream the residual butter and sugar collectively in a stand mixer fitted because of the paddle accessory on medium rate for five minutes. Include the eggs, individually, until fully included. After all 4 eggs have been in, include the vanilla extract and beat for 3 minutes until fluffy. Include the flour combination to butter combination and combine on reduced rate. Cannot overbeat.
- Combine the blueberries aided by the leftover 5 ounces (1 cup) all-purpose flour in ziptop bag and shake. Fold berry combination into batter. Pour into prepared cooking pan.
- Bake for an hour and fifteen minutes or until probe thermometer happens neat and registers 210 levels F. Cool in cooking pan on an air conditioning rack for a quarter-hour before depanning and cooling entirely. Provide with strawberries and whipped lotion.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Peach Pound Cake Recipe : Pound Cakes
Johnny Cakes & Alton Brown
Brown Sugar Pound Cake Recipe : Pound Cakes