Red Velvet Sour Cream Cake:
1 package Red Velvet cake combine
1 pkg. vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding
2/3 C. oil
1 C. Tillamook bad cream
1/2 C. milk or buttermilk
2 tsp. vanilla plant, optional
1/3 C. unsweetened cocoa dust
1 1/2 C. powdered sugar, more if required
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
2-4 Tbsp. milk
1 2/3 C. powdered sugar, more if needed
3 Tbs. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease Bundt cooking pan.
2. Sift dessert combine into a big dish.
3. Add pudding blend, egg, oil, bad lotion, milk and vanilla and stir until smooth.
4. Pout into Bundt pan, spread out evenly and bake for 45-55 mins or until an inserted blade happens clean.
5. Make each glaze in an independent bowl using a whisk to mix ingredients. Use just about milk or powdered sugar which will make thicker or thinner. Pour over cooled Bundt dessert (we place each glaze in a plastic case, snipped from the corner and drizzled it on).