Pandan sponge-cake (adapted from Neo Sook Bee’s meal)
6 eggs yolks – I used grade B eggs which will be about 60g
70g corn oil
100g simple flour
Pinch of sodium
50g pandan juice
50g coconut milk
6 eggs whites
Line the beds base of an 8″ circular pan. Cannot grease the edges.
1. Put oil in a saucepan and heat on reduced fire until just simmering. If you have a thermometer it will read 70C. Pull and straight away add the flour and blend with a whisk until smooth.
2. Add the coconut milk and pandan liquid and blend to mix. At this time the batter will end up dense and lumpy.
3. Add egg yolks and whisk with hand whisk until batter is smooth and runny once more. Set aside.
4. Defeat the egg whites until foamy then gradually include sugar to conquer until fast peaks form.
5. Add 1/3 of meringue in to the yolk batter and using the hand whisk to combine until combined. Include next 1/3 part and whisk again. Eventually, add the last section, whisk shortly before switching to spatula to scoop the batter from bottom and fold up on towards the batter to be sure all are combined and no even more yolk batter is visible.
6. Pour into prepared pan and bake in water-bath at 190C for quarter-hour before reducing to 145C for the next time or before the dessert bounces back when you lightly push on the most effective.
Making use of the Online Casino poker Game Card more details here gutscasinoclub.com.