This post is sponsored by DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice.
The Super Bowl is just nearby. Do you want? Our company is hosting the Super Bowl celebration at the house once again this current year, and I practically have every thing prepared away. I’m also going to be making these awesome yummy Pineapple Angel Food Cupcakes with Pineapple Glaze the Super Bowl. I'm sure my sister-in-law is delighted because she fell so in love with it once I managed to make it last time. We don’t blame her—not to toot personal horn, nevertheless the cupcakes are pretty awesome.
I’m therefore EXCITED! My new football cooking pan emerged in today. I experienced one, but I don’t know very well what occurred to it whenever my sis relocated away. I do believe it unintentionally got put together things, so I just bought an innovative new one when it comes to upcoming Super Bowl and, of course, I’ll utilize it next year.
Oh, performed I inform you the cupcakes only have two components? That makes it a good idea for your Super Bowl celebration because everyone will think you spent a lot more time on it than you performed. Im planning on performing a very important factor different as soon as the Super Bowl comes around, and that's including the team colors associated with staff we wind up rooting for. Adequate talking. This is actually the dish and a few pictures so you can see exactly how wet and yummy the Pineapple Angel Food Cupcakes with Pineapple Glaze look.
To help make the Pineapple Angel Food Cupcakes with Pineapple Glaze, you'll need these ingredients:
Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- 1 field angel food dessert
- 1 6-ounce can of 100per cent DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice (swap liquid with pineapple juice)
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 2 1/2 glasses powdered sugar
- 1 or 2 tablespoons pineapple liquid
- Coconut (recommended)
- Cherries (recommended)
Prepared prepare the Pineapple Angel Food Cupcakes with Pineapple Glaze? Great! Let’s get going.
Pineapple Angel Food Cake:
- Combine dessert relating to instructions on box. In the place of incorporating water, add pineapple liquid.
- Bake according to guidelines.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, lotion butter together with your electric mixer.
- Gradually add powdered sugar to creamed butter, and make use of a mixer to cream powdered sugar and butter together.