This dish is a good replacement standard cookie meals that load up on sugar and butter. It’s amazing exactly how simple meals utilizing whole ingredients result in the yummiest snacks!
What You Need:
1 glass oats (instant)
3/4 glass whole wheat grain or all-purpose gluten-free flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking dust
1-2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tablespoons coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted and cooled a little
1 big egg- room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 glass maple syrup
3/4 glass grated carrots
What You Do:
1. In a medium dish, whisk together the oats, flour, baking dust, cinnamon, and sodium.
2. In another dish, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla.
3. Stir in maple syrup until carefully included. Add the flour combination, stirring only until incorporated. Fold inside carrots.
4. Chill the dough for at the very least 30 minutes. (If chilling longer, cover with synthetic place, making sure it touches the complete surface regarding the cookie dough.)
5. Preheat the range to 325°F, and range a cooking sheet with parchment report.
6. Drop the cookie dough into 15 curved scoops regarding cooking sheet. (If chilled more than 1.5 hours, flatten somewhat.)
7. Bake at 325°F for 12-15 minutes. Cool from the cooking sheet for at least 15 minutes before switching away onto a wire rack.
NOTE: If the snacks remain actually thin after cooling in the baking sheet for 15 minutes and threaten to break aside, let them cool off entirely regarding the cooking sheet. That won’t allow them to crisp up an excessive amount of, and they’ll nonetheless stay soft for a whole few days!
* No container equivalents for this one guys![Source: Amy’s Healthier Baking Weblog]