- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as instructed on box
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter, melted, cooled somewhat
- 1 glass stuffed light brown sugar
- 1/3 glass light corn syrup
- 2 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soft drink
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 glass Fisher® Chef’s Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 2 (3 oz.) plans cream-cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 entire Fisher® Praline Pecans
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s® caramel syrup
- 12 carrot curls* (recommended)
- Temperature range to 350°F. Put big cookie sheet on center oven rack. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 10-inch tart cooking pan with detachable base. Press crust securely against bottom and part of cooking pan; trim sides.
- In big dish, beat 1/4 cup melted butter, brown sugar and corn syrup with electric mixer on moderate speed until blended; beat in eggs until mixed. Add flour, cinnamon, baking soft drink and sodium; beat on reduced rate until mixed. Stir in carrots, raisins and chopped pecans. Spread mixture uniformly over bottom of crust-lined cooking pan. Put tart on cookie sheet in range.
- Bake 30 to 40 moments or until filling is set and deep golden brown. Cool totally on cooling rack, about 60 minutes. Remove part of cooking pan; location tart on offering dish.
- In medium bowl, beat cream-cheese and 2 tablespoons butter with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat on reasonable speed until creamy. Frost cooled tart. Spot praline pecans uniformly around edge of tart. Refrigerate one hour.
- To serve, cut into 12 wedges. Drizzle each providing with 2 teaspoons caramel syrup; garnish each with carrot curl. Shop covered in refrigerator.
- TIP *To make carrot curls, cut thin strips of peeled, medium-size carrots with a vegetable peeler. Roll each strip and fasten with a toothpick. Chill in ice liquid 2-3 hours. Pull toothpicks before garnishing.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Carrot Cream Dream Bread - Bread Recipes - Oven Recipes
Sponge Cake Recipe Fluffy Moist HOW TO COOK THAT Ann ...
Carrot Cake Tart