Whipped Pineapple Angel Food Fluff Trifle is an excellent dessert when you need to feed a crowd! This is basically the perfect dessert for a holiday, baby shower, BBQ or household gathering. Not only is it light and fluffy it has only five easy ingredients and takes significantly less than ten full minutes to organize!
Pineapple Fluff Trifle Recipe:
- 1 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 20 oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 premade Angel Food Cake
- 8oz tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 12 Strawberries (tops removed and cut into quarters)
- In a dish blend can of broken pineapple with dry pudding mix. Then stir in Cool Whip.
- Crumble 1/3 of angel meals cake in to the bowl after which layer 1/3 of pineapple fluff combination. Perform two times and refrigerate one hour.
- Top with berries and serve!
For a dessert it is possible to whip up therefore rapidly it sure does find yourself looking quite! You might like to replace the strawberries for another berry and sometimes even a variety of fruits.Enjoy,