- 6 tbsp
- 7 oz
- Ready the strawberry sauce therefore it features time for you cool off prior to preparing the strawberry mousse. Slice the strawberries in quarters. Position the strawberries and sugar in a little sauce cooking pan and put over medium heat only until sugar is mixed. Pull from heat and puree using a blender. Set-aside although you prepare the gelatin.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold-water and allow it to swell for around 5 to 10 minutes. Spot over low heat only through to the gelatin dissolves then pour it over strawberry puree. Allow the strawberry combination cool at room temperature although you prepare the others.
- Prepare the crust. Place the biscuits/graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor. Combination until crumbs form. Add melted coconut oil or butter and process until completely combined.
- Press the combination to the bottom of a non-stick 8 inches (20 cm) springform pan making use of the back of a spoon. Refrigerate unless you prepare the white chocolate mousse.
- Prepare the white chocolate mousse. In a temperature proof bowl add the chocolate and 5 oz (150g) whipping cream. Place the bowl over a saucepan with simmering liquid, over low temperature until all the chocolate is melted. At the same time reduce gelatin in 2 tbsp cold-water and let it swell for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Position the gelatin over reduced temperature just through to the gelatin dissolves and afin de it on the melted chocolate blend. Let cool entirely.
- Whip the residual 7 oz (200g) cold whipping cream until rigid peaks type. Add melted chocolate combination and blend until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mousse on the crust and refrigerate for about 15-20 mins to set.
- Prepare the strawberry mousse. Whip the cold whipping cream until stiff peaks kind. Include the cooled strawberry combination and mix until well combined. Pour throughout the ready white chocolate mousse.
- Refrigerate for approximately 4 hours or over night setting before serving. Operate a hot knife all over sides of this dessert to get rid of the edges of cooking pan.
, Fat:33.9g, Saturated Fat:21.7g, Unsaturated Fat:0.0g, Carbs:40.1g, Sugar:26.1g, Fiber:1.3g, Protein:5.1g, Cholesterol:64mg, Calories from Fat 305, Sodium 193mg, Potassium 187mg, Vitamin A 11%, Vitamin C 28per cent, Calcium 9%, Iron 6per cent, Nutrition Grade C-, everyday per cent values are based on a 2000 fat diet
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Chocolate Mousse Recipe!
white-chocolate-mousse-cake-for-the-person-in-love by http ...