From 3 reviews
- Creates: 16 servings
- Prep 20 minutes
- Bake 25 mins
- Cool 1 hr
Combine white dessert mix and chocolate sandwich cookies which will make this effortless dessert that children love.
- 1 package (2-layer-size) white dessert blend
- 1 1/4 glasses water
- 1/3 glass cooking oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup coarsely broken chocolate sandwich snacks with white filling
- 1 meal Creamy White Frosting (see recipe below)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tsp shortening
- Prepare cake combine in accordance with bundle guidelines, using the water, oil, and egg whites. Fold in crushed snacks.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x1-1/2-inch circular dessert pans. Bake in 350 level F range for 25 to half an hour or until toothpick placed in facilities arrives clean. Cool for ten full minutes in pans on cable racks. Remove from pans and cool dessert levels.
- Prepare the Creamy White Frosting. Fill and frost levels.
- In hefty saucepan, melt semisweet chocolate and shortening over low heat. Drizzle melted chocolate around top of dessert. Garnish with additional sandwich cookies, if you prefer. Tends to make 16 servings.
- 1 glass reducing
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 glasses sifted powdered sugar
- In huge bowl, combine shortening and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high-speed for 30 moments. Slowly add 2-1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar, beating well. Include milk. Slowly beat in 2 additional glasses sifted powdered sugar. Overcome in sufficient extra milk, 1 tablespoon at the same time, until frosting is straightforward to distribute.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rainbow Microwave Cookie and Rainbow Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Easter Dessert Ideas: 13 Recipes For Cake, Cookies And More
Delicious Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake Recipe