MAKES 2 cakes, 5 to 9 servings each PREPARE TIME 30 Min
This classic recipe for Pineapple Upside-Down Cake uses the straightforward shortcut of a cake blend. And exactly why not? With this particular recipe, we obtain the scrumptious "from scrape" taste we would like without missing a beat within busy lifestyles!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 glass stuffed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple cuts, drained
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow dessert combine
- 1 glass water
- 1/4 glass vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
How To Handle It:
- Preheat range to 350 levels F.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over base of two 8-inch circular cake pans and pour butter uniformly over sugar.
- In each pan, arrange pineapple pieces in one layer-over sugar and put a cherry in center of every piece.
- In a sizable bowl, combine cake combine, liquid, oil, and eggs; beat until well-combined.
- Evenly divide batter between the two pans and bake 30 to 33 mins, or until a toothpick placed in center of each and every is released clean. Let desserts stay 5 minutes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Recipe Of The Day: Pudding Cake
Eggless Pineapple Cake Recipe by Manjula
Pineapple Cake Vegan 3 Ingredient Easy Video recipe ...